The Judgments of Revelation consist of 21 total events that will occur during the Tribulation period, from teh signing of the peace treaty by the Anti-Christ to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. These judgments are in turn divided up into three separate groups of seven judgments each, starting with the seal judgments, then progressing to the trumpet judgments, and finally to the bowl judgments which close out the judgments and punishments of Revelation.
Some of the judgments are predictive of events that will occur during that period (ie, the four horsemen, mountain into the sea, etc), some directly describe the judgments inflicted on the world, and some are both (sun scorching people, etc). These judgments will fall on those in the world who have rejected Jesus Christ, are unsaved, or both. It will be their punishment for rejecting the God of the bible, sinning and blaspheming His name, for the crimes they have committed against the innocent and more.
The judgments that unfold throughout the book of Revelation, which will come to pass during the Tribulation, are as follows:
The Seven Seals
1. The White Horse (AntiChrist)
2. The Red Horse (War)
3. The Black Horse (Drought/Famine/Economic)
4. The Pale Horse (Plague/Disease)
5. Martyrdom (mass slaughter of the Tribulation saints)
6. A Great Earthquake
7. Silence in Heaven
The Seven Trumpets
1. Hail and Fire Mixed with Blood
2. A Great Mountain Cast Into The Sea
4. 1/3rd of sun, moon and stars darkened (great cold, darkness)
5. First Woe (Locusts)
6. Second Woe (one third of mankind killed by demon army)
7. Third Woe (Lightning, Voices, Thunder, an Earthquake and Great hail.)
The Seven Vials/Bowls
1. Grievous Sores
2. Sea turned to blood
3. Rivers and Fountains turned to blood
4. Great Heat
5. Great Darkness Over Seat Of Beast Kingdom
6. Euphrates River Dried Up
7. Massive Earthquake and vast Earth changes.
One item of note to consider with the above lists is that the seven vials/bowls are contained within the 7th trumpet, and the 7 trumpets are all contained within the 7th seal. To learn more about these judgments individually, please click on the links provided above.
(*Do you have a better description, or did you find an error? Please let me know.