I've just completed a large update, and bug fixes today on the stats page here at Prophecy Index. Changes that were made to the page include the following items:
- Added total unique bible verses statistic.
- Added total unique modern prophecy sources status count below prophecy status count. This counts the total number of modern source prophecies in each status type.
- Fixed modern sources count. It was adding incorrectly.
- Renamed the "Sources" statistic title to "Modern Sources" to better differentiate that these are modern prophetical sources, and NOT bible prophecy sources.
- Fixed counting logic for statistics to ignore anything that is attached to an orphaned, disabled, or deleted prophecy entry.
- Added unique keyword count to stats page.
- Added informational tags to statistical titles where I felt explanations were needed for what each statistic represents. They were not added where I felt that explanations were not needed.
And that's the complete list of updates for you on this feature. If there's any other changes, or additional statistics you'd like me to add to this page, please let me know. I may not be able to add everything that gets suggested to me, as there are some things I can't either track, or build statistics for. But what I can track I will gladly do my best to add them.
EDIT: Just added an 8th item. Namely, a row listing the various modern source prophecy types.
Your Brother in Christ,